Capt. Siddartha J. Gurung, a well-known name in the aviation sector of Nepal is one of the best helicopter pilots with more than 20 years’ experience in flying in the mountainous terrain. He has in excess of 7,000 helicopter flying hours. He operates all modes of aircraft operations (VIP Operations, Rescue Missions, Passenger and Cargo Transportation to Remote Areas) as well as support missions in developing remote areas of Nepal with skill and professionalism.
His experience and expertise have been recognized by various national and international groups for saving lives of many locals and tourists in the Himalayas.
Capt. Siddhartha has experience in following fields:
- Executive Director (Accountable Manager) at Simrik Air Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal
- Instructor Pilot
- Extensive experience in Medical evacuations and SAR Missions
- Aerial Filming / Photography
- Long Line (Human Cargo Sling & External Cargo Sling)
- Survey Missions (Nepal & Bhutan)
- Holds Certificate as a trained pilot from Air Zermatt for Human Cargo Sling Rescue Operations.