Capt. Bibek Khadka comes with a strong army background and has in excess of 3500 helicopter flying hours in the mountainous terrain of Nepal. Capt. Bibek has received training in Long Line Rescue and is a certified rescue pilot from Air Zermatt, Switzerland. He also underwent Ground and Flight Training of Bell 407GXP from Bell Helicopters Training Academy, Fort Worth, TX, USA.
He has received honors from the US Ranger for his contribution in training mission of the Nepal Army by US Rangers. He has also received recognition from National Sports Authority of Nepal for his Valuable Contribution on National Sports Day.
His experience includes:
- Operations Director at Simrik Air Pvt. Ltd.
- 3500 flying hours (AS 350 B Series, MI-17, ALH, ALOUETTE, CHEETAH, LANCER, SCHWEIZER and 76 hours in HPT 32, a fixed wing aircraft).
- Experience in aerial photography/filming.
- High Altitude Rescue flights.
- Medevac and SAR operations.
- Aerial photography, filming, and media experience.
- Scenic operations throughout the Himalayan Range of Nepal.